EMAC 200 / EMAC 400
Fast | Easy | Flexible | Reliable | Powerful
- Stand-alone, user memory program.
- 256KB Flash/8KB RAM, DPRAM/external memory supports 64KB of dual-port ram.
- Ethernet, CANbus or serial communications.
- EMAC-200 provides 1 to 4-axis control in one unit and two Sync I/O allows the synchronization of up to 64 units (controls 256-axes) within a single system and operation within same cycle period.
- EMAC-400 provides 5 to 8-axis control in one unit.
- Supports DC brush/brushless stepper motors, such as: rotary motors, linear motors, voice coil motors, torque motors, etc.
- Accepts feedback incremental encoders (8 Mcounts/sec), parallel word encoders (160 Mcounts/sec), and SSI absolute encoders.
- Dual loop encoder inputs.
- High speed loop rate: 50 sec/axis
- Advanced PID filter with feedforward and dual biquad filters
- Profile and servo changes on-the-fly
- 6-step (Hall-based) and sinusoidal commutation
- High-speed motion trace for servo tuning diagnostics (up to 64 KB)
- General purpose 5-24VDC Opti digital I/O and analog inputs (EMAC-200 8 in/8 out, EMAC-400 16 in/16 out), 8 10-bit analog inputs
- CANbus expansion I/O
- Two directional limit switches, plus high speed index, and home
- Real-time breakpoints (2 per axis)
- Watchdog timer
- High precision 16-bit DAC or PWM output to amplifier
- Pulse & direction output up to 5M pulses/sec
- Advanced Multi-tasking
- Hardware & capture registers
- Time-based moves
- Software supports C/C++ or Visual Basic programming language
- Power supply: 90-264VDC, optional 24VDC
Standard Motion Modes Inside Firmware:
- S-curve point-to-point: Position, velocity, acceleration
- Trapezoidal point-to-point: Position, velocity, acceleration, deceleration
- Electronic gearing: Encoder trajectory, position of one axis, used to drive a second axis. Master and slave axes and gear ratio parameters
- Electronic CAM: Encoder trajectory, position of one axis, used to drive a second axis. Master and slave axes and CAM parameters
- Velocity-contouring: Velocity, acceleration, deceleration; Independently programmable acceleration and deceleration values
Optional Extra Profile Motion Modes Inside Firmware and or Outside Firmware:
- Interpolation of Linear, circular, sinusoidal, helical, elliptical, spline, 3D arcs
- Compensation of scew backless and accuracy
- Advanced gantry control, Synchronization of multi-axis, Tangent axis control
- Inverse kinematic, Traced back to the original
- G code program, Nubs, Look ahead, and other customization software