Adept: SCARA Robot (s350 Series)
The Adept Cobra™ s350 SCARA robot (4-axis robot) is a high-performance SCARA robot system for mechanical assembly, material handling, packaging, machine tending, screw driving, and other applications that require fast and precise automation. Adept Cobra s-Series robots include the Adept SmartController™ motion controller, which provides performance capabilities unmatched in the industry.
Product Features & Benefits
- Adept ACE™ software to deploy your applications through a user-friendly interface
- High-resolution, absolute encoders to provide high accuracy, superior slow-speed following, and easy calibration
- High-efficiency, low-inertia Harmonic Drives™ and a lightweight arm to deliver maximum acceleration
- 8 kHz servo update rate to improve path following and control
- Ethernet TCP/IP capability to control the robot through a PC, PLC, or controller
- Complete interchangeability between robots and controllers
- Available in CR/ESD option for cleanrooms and ESD (prevents static electricity during operation)
Powered By the Adept SmartController
The Adept Cobra s350 robot comes with the high-performance Adept SmartController motion controller, which is based on the Adept SmartServo architecture. It has a small footprint of 329w x 187d x 86h mm.
Specifications and Drawings