Cyclone DDR Motors
Relying on advanced motor technology and ripe crafts, Cyclone Motor has successfully undertaken a key project on Hi-End Numerical Control Machines and Fundamental Manufacturing Equipment in 2009. That is “Large Torque DDR Motor and the Driving Device”. Rich in theoretical research and comprehensive design ability, E-Motion has successfully designed and produced a series of DDR products with continuous torque from 2 Nm to 3300 Nm. Later on it issued enterprise standard for them, acting as the 1st enterprise in China issuing standards for DDR motors.
DDR Motors: BI Series
By adopting direct drive technology, DDR motors get rid of retarding mechanism and has the following advantages.
- Four Models
- High dynamic performance and high reliability.
- Direct extension of the force – no mechanical transmission
- Maintenance-free drive
- Simplified mechanical design
- High dynamic response and high drive control
- High positioning accuracy
- Simple installation and removal
- # of Pole Pairs: 33
- Peak Torque (Nm): 1800-5500
- Continuous Torque (Nm): 1100-3300
- Torque Constant (Nm/A): 16-24
- No-Load Max. Speed (rpm): 240-281
- Electrical Inductance [mH (p-p)]: 2.52-6.7
- Rotor Weight (kg): 27-81
- Stator Weight (kg): 27-82.5
|DDR Motor Catalog||Specs||Features|
Specifications and Drawings