Cyclone DDR Motors
Relying on advanced motor technology and ripe crafts, Cyclone Motor has successfully undertaken a key project on Hi-End Numerical Control Machines and Fundamental Manufacturing Equipment in 2009. That is “Large Torque DDR Motor and the Driving Device”. Rich in theoretical research and comprehensive design ability, E-Motion has successfully designed and produced a series of DDR products with continuous torque from 2Nm to 3300 Nm. Later on it issued enterprise standard for them, acting as the 1st enterprise in China issuing standards for DDR motors.
DDR Motors: FI Series
By adopting direct drive technology, DDR motors get rid of retarding mechanism and has the following advantages.
- Three Models
- High dynamic performance and high reliability.
- Direct extension of the force – no mechanical transmission
- Maintenance-free drive
- Simplified mechanical design
- High dynamic response and high drive control
- High positioning accuracy
- Simple installation and removal
- Continuous Torque (Nm): 5-17.7
- Peak Torque (Nm): 15-51
- Max. Speed (rpm): 500
- Electrical Inductance (± 20%)[mH(p-p)]: 23-35
- Motor Weight (kg): 13.7-19.5
- Rotor Weight (kg): 2.8-4.9
|DDR Motor Catalog||Specs||Features|
Specifications and Drawings