Cyclone DDR Motors
Relying on advanced motor technology and ripe crafts, Cyclone Motor has successfully undertaken a key project on Hi-End Numerical Control Machines and Fundamental Manufacturing Equipment in 2009. That is “Large Torque DDR Motor and the Driving Device”. Rich in theoretical research and comprehensive design ability, E-Motion has successfully designed and produced a series of DDR products with continuous torque from 2 Nm to 3300 Nm. Later on it issued enterprise standard for them, acting as the 1st enterprise in China issuing standards for DDR motors.
DDR Motors: FI Series
By adopting direct drive technology, DDR motors get rid of retarding mechanism and has the following advantages.
- Three Models
- High dynamic performance and high reliability.
- Direct extension of the force – no mechanical transmission
- Maintenance-free drive
- Simplified mechanical design
- High dynamic response and high drive control
- High positioning accuracy
- Simple installation and removal
- Continuous Torque (Nm): 15-50
- Peak Torque (Nm): 45-150
- Max. Speed (rpm): 250-500
- Electrical Inductance (± 20%) [mH (p-p)]: 4.8-12.2
- Motor Weight (kg): 26-41
- Rotor Weight (kg): 6.0-9.5
|DDR Motor Catalog||Specs||Features|
Specifications and Drawings