The Adept Quattro™ parallel robot is the fastest parallel robot in the world. It is intended for high-speed applications in picking, packing, assembly and material handling. A patented four-arm design, advanced control algorithms and large work envelope make Quattro robots ideal overhead-mounted systems for applications requiring smooth motion and high throughput. The Adept Quattro ePLC platform is designed to be programmed using Siemens or Allen-Bradley programming languages through an on-board Programmable Logic Controller (PLC). Also featuring an integrated controller and amplifiers, the Quattro ePLC platform is the industry’s only line of self-contained, parallel, kinematic robots. The Quattro ePLC650HS is the single parallel robot available with USDA acceptance for meeting rigorous food safety regulations.
Product Features and Benefits
- USDA-accepted HS model for hygienic primary packaging with up to IP-67 rating
- Hygienic design including smooth surfaces and sealed mechanisms
- No external controller – The robot controller and amplifiers are built into the arm, reducing the size and number of cables, and simplifying system deployment
- Diagnostics display enables faster troubleshooting
- High-resolution, absolute encoders to provide high accuracy, superior slow-speed following, and easy calibration
- 8 kHz servo update rate to improve path following and control
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet for EtherNet/IP Communication
- Easy programming with standard IEC 61131-3 languages
Space Saving Embedded Amplifiers
The Adept Quattro ePLC650H/HS robot has no external electronics. The amplifier and motion controller are built into the robot’s arm, which reduces the size and number of cables. The robot attaches via a single ethernet cable to the PLC.
Specifications and Drawings